search

Google

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Huge Success, In Small Terms

So, we have successfully launched MySurveyRank.com! After working so hard to get it up and going we have almost more visitors in one week than we've had at my "free" site in two months! It seems as though people really appreciate having an easy way to get to survey sites. No one should have to pay or go through a bunch of holes and loops in order to make money! No, they should have it all for them easily and for FREE! I just want to say that I appreciate everyone who has visited and joined the sites listed at my website. I hope that this can help all of you make money too, without putting up any money. I do have a little secret to share. In the coming month or so, I plan to expand MySurveyRank.com from just the top 30 sites, to the top 250 survey sites! It will take some time, but once I track them all down, I will make them available to everyone for FREE! So for now, thank you all for making MySurveyRank.com a huge success! Good luck and take care!

-Adam

No comments: