search

Google

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Taking A Break

Well, it's been a few days now and I haven't really updating anything on here. Basically I am starting to realize that the entire researching of online money making websites takes more time than I thought. There are a lot out there that are just trying to lure you in so that they can sell your information off to "third" parties. So, after the last few days I have compilied a list of about 25 online survey companies and like 6 other money making sites. These all seem to be SPAM free so far. The only e-mails recieved have been invitations to take paid $$ surveys. Although I don't always qualify, being that I am an employee in the food industry, I still am making some money. Yesterday I made about $15 for about 30 minutes of my time. At 30 bucks an hour, I'll take it. Also, the last few days I have been updating my free website. I say free because so far, I am making a point to try and do this without spending a dime. In complete condradiction to those crazy TV commercials late at night. I decided to remove all comments, reviews and rankings of these websites until I have completely reviewed them. I'd encourage everyone to visit my site and try out these sites with me, and then we could all give feedback after we've reviewed them. So, what I've found out is that in the beginning it is very slow. It takes time to find all the quality websites to make money from. Also, it takes a little more time than all of those ADs state. You end up spending a little more than a few minutes a day, haha. But, I guess that's true for anything on the internet. Anyway, slowly but sure money is starting to add up, and I haven't really done any work. In that regard, I'd say that so far everything is a success. For now, I am going to take a little break from updating my sites. I am going to just put my effort into reviewing all of these survey sites. Like I said, I have a list and links to all of the sites that I am trying out at my personal website. So I'll leave a link at the bottom of this post. Hope everyone is having a good week so far! That's all for now!
-Adam

Click Here To View My Website

No comments: