search

Google

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Why Am I Doing This?

Wow, what a long day of work. I think I've decided what purpose I am going to use this blog for. I am going to log and outline my progress of making money easily without doing any "real" work. I am going to attempt to make as much money as I can, without really putting forth that much effort. I will find out if the tv ads are true that you can make "100's, 1000's yada" just from working at home. I made a website to list sites that I come across. (http://www.freewebs.com/work4play/) I will make a real effort to follow through and try to make some money, without performing a real job and without spending ANY money. I will keep track of everything I did/do and will do so that if this just so happens to work everyone will be able to follow in my footsteps. I am mainly doing this because there are so many scams with people selling you a book, a cd, a list of websites that just show you how to make money. They don't really garuntee anything, except for making that one person who made the product money. So, why make money off of people that have none, and why not just skip those steps of purchasing the "MIRACLE TAPE/CDROM/BOOK/WEBLIST." So, wish me luck, and hopefully this turns great for everyone involved!!! : )

-Adam

No comments: