search

Google

Friday, July 27, 2007

Going On Vacation!

Well, I just wanted to let everyone know that I am going on vacation! I will be gone for about two weeks. I hope everyone takes care of my sites. I also wanted to announce that I have upgraded my free site to a real professional site called, www.TheRealHonestReviews.com! Doesn't that sound great! I think this will become a huge hit and I'm hoping that it recieves a big following. The name says it all, and I think people will realize this once they visit my site. For now, it is late, and I should be headed to bed. Hope everyone is having a good summer. Just so you know, I will not be updating anything while I am gone! This is a perfect opportunity for everyone to visit my sites, join the listed companies for free, and test them all out!!! So, take care everyone! : )

-Adam

NOW, VISIT MY PRO SITES: WWW.MYSURVEYRANK.COM & WWW.THEREALHONESTREVIEWS.COM !!!

THANKS!!!

No comments: