search

Google

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Watch For New Additions

Well, throughout the week, you probably have noticed a few changes to the free site. I've basically just tweaked around the general layout to make it more user friendly. I broke up the reviews pages so it wouldn't take so long to load. Also, you'll notice some of the fonts are a little smaller. This way I figure everyone will be able to navigate around the pages easier. Today I plan on having the Tips and Hints page done. This will add a lot of good advice that I hope everyone will be able to use. I've also added a few more sites to my under review section. Look for a massive addition to the under review section in the coming months as I will try to add a good number of survey sites to the list. Companies charge to give you their lists. I am going to give it away for FREE! So, those are a few more things to watch for. Oh, if you notice the button on the side of this blog, you'll see the name of my new site. It is being pre-launched. A full ad campaign will be coming shortly, however, those who come to my site and this blog will be among the first to check it out!!! So, I hope everyone is having a great weekend! Take care!

-Adam

-CLICK HERE TO BE AMONG THE FIRST TO VISIT MYSURVEYRANK.COM-

No comments: